American Academy of Implant Dentistry MaxiCourse - KARACHI

  • Ninette Banday
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 2:28 AM
      The American Academy of Implant Dentistry MaxiCourse has been accredited by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HA-AD) for 200 CME credit hours.

      ON REQUEST OF INTENDED PARTICIPANT THE LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED UPTO SEPTEMBER 15, 2007

      Please visit the website www.aaid-pakistan.org for more detailed information about this exciting 300 hour Program. This course will give each participant an opportunity for Hands-on patient treatment with Direct AAID faculty supervision and fulfills the educational requirements for Examination for Associate Fellowship in the AAID towards award of the Associate Fellow Honor subsequent to success in the written and oral/case examination for which the participants will be thoroughly prepared along the course.

      Please do not hesitate to contact me at idsinfo@... or ninettebanday@... or at 050-3235913(mobile UAE) and as Co-coordinator for the AAID Maxi Course Pakistan I will be glad to assist you or provide you with additional information about the program.

      Regards

      Dr. Ninette Banday

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.