VACANT POSITION - POST GRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAMME - PATEL HOSPITAL - KARACHI

  • EVENTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010

      FOR UPDATES OF

      CONFERENCE / WORKSHOP / LECTURES

      J O I N  T H E  Y A H O O G R O U P

      NOW

      BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO:

      Events_updates-subscribe@yahoogroups. com

      Only educational emails are sent and the group is moderated.

       FOR REVIEW OF UPCOMING UPDATES VISIT:

      http://eventsupdates.blogspot.com/

      Patel Hospital

      Post Graduate Training Programme

      Our Vision

      To be an institute of international repute in the field of Health Care provision, Teaching, Training and Research

      Core Values

      Our Core Values are Compassionate and Quality care, Ethical, Welfare & Philanthropic approach

      Patel Hospital is offering residency (POST GRADUATE) training posts in following

      ·        OBSTETRICS / GYNECOLOGY.

      ·        ANESTHESIALOGY.

      for FCPS / MCPS candidates. Patel Hospital has full accreditation with CPSP for both Residency programs.

      Last date for submission of applications is 08th June, 2010.

      Note: Interested candidates are requested to apply with specified form available Through HR Department.

      Human Resource Dept: ST-18, Block 4 Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi.

      Email: hr@...

      UAN: 111-174-174

      TO ADVERTISE FOR CONFERENCE, WORKSHOP, LECTURES, CME ALERTS:

      Contact Karachi Events Updates Office:

      Email: events.updates6@...

      Cell: 0334-3056757

      FOR UPDATES OF UPCOMING EVENTS VISIT: http://eventsupdates.blogspot.com/