Awards Gala Dinner Ceremony, November 05 2009, Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai

  • CAPP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7 5:53 AM
      Aesthetic Dentistry MENA Awards 2009 Gala Dinner Ceremony
      Aesthetic Dentistry MENA AWARDS 2009
      | DFCI Conference   |   4th CAD/CAM

      Case submission is closed.

      EMA Dental Society and CAPP pass on good wishes to the all 85 contestant

      Short listed winners will be announced after October 15

      It is our pleasure to inform you that the day before the 1st Dental - Facial Cosmetic International Conference we are having the Awards Gala Dinner Ceremony at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai.
      If you are interested to attend this event where the winners, nominees and judges from accross the region gather with Aesthetic Dental Elite to pay tribute to the most outstanding achievement at this prestigious event - 800 Dhs is the price for one seat. For group (minimum 3) - 600 Dhs per seat.

      Supported by:   Organized by:        Partners:

      Media Partners:

      Press Release

      Find us on

      Contact CAPP:

      Hotline: +971 50 2793711 | Tel: +971 4 3616174 | Fax: +971 4 3686883
      Email: info@... | Web: www.cappmea.com/awards2009

      Email Marketing by
      iContact - Try It Free!

      Manage your subscription