Pakistan's First AO-Cranio-MaxilloFacial (CMF) Course. 13th - 15th November 2008. Karachi

  • ALERTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008
      Pakistan's First AO-Cranio-MaxilloFacial (CMF) Course. 13th - 15th November 2008. Karachi

      GOOD NEWS. The course price has come down significantly from Rs. 40,000. This has been mainly possible because we changed the venue to Regents Plaza Hotel. Their facilites are better, centrally located and of course practical rates. Now the Course Fee is only Rs25,000!

      INCLUDES. Seven (7) Lecturing Faculty and International Course Chairman are being flown in. This includes a truley global AO-CMF faculty of diverse experiences and knowledge: Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, Phillipines, Egypt and Iran. The practical materials are Synthes bone models, plates and screws (unlimited use). I have attached a provisional timetable of this event. Download this to see how intense the lectures and comprehensive the practicals are. This fee also includes the imported AO Course Bag, Documentation, Lunches, Refreshments and the Course Dinner. Internationally AO-CMF Course costs USD 2,300! We are offering the Gold Standard in Plating Courses at under USD 350.

      PUBLICITY. Dental News will carry this event in its up coming edition. BUT we are relying on your support. A3 posters have been printed which will be mailed to you for distribution. I attach a copy of the poster format. We include ENT, NeuroSurgery, Oral Surgery and Plastic Surgery when we talk about AO-CMF Course. So please start talking to your colleagues about this event so that these surgeons can also attend. It is not an exclusive event.... it is inclusive event for all those who treat head and neck bones.

      PLEASE START SPREADING THE ABOVE GOOD NEWS WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT AND HOSPITAL (ESPECIALLY THE TRAINEES)

      LETS HAVE THREE DAYS OF FUN IN MEETING AND LEARNING

      Please email me your preferred mailing address for the posters, and forward this email to colleagues.

      Regards
      --
      Dr. Jehanzeb Mughal
      Consultant Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgeon

      Proprietor & Medical Director
      Dr. Hussain Ali Mughal Memorial Polyclinic
      Phase V, D.H.A. Karachi

      Chief of Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery
      Akhtar Eye- Head & Neck Hospital
      Gulshan Iqbal, Block 5, Karachi

      Chief of Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery
      Pakistan Eye Bank Society Hospital
      Near Nagan Chowrangi, North Karachi

      Appts: 021-5349772 - 3, 0300.2001080 & 0322.2001080

      FOR QUERIES AND REGISTRATION EMAIL: eregistration@...

       TO PROMOTE THE EVENT OF
      CONFERENCE, WORKSHOP & LECTURES,
      PLEASE CONTACT IN PAKISTAN AT 0334-3056757