736Pre-Launch Event for Biological Dentistry Educational Website

    Feb 24, 2014

      Special Pre-Launch Offer for consumers that would like more information about biological/holistic dentistry. Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser

      25% off

      your purchase in the
      BiologicalCE.com store

      The first 25 people who purchase our online course will receive a 25% discount!

      *Enter Coupon Code during checkout:
      DISCOUNT 25

      Announcing Online Education for Biological Dentistry!

      We're excited to unveil our first course, Biological Dentistry 101. Consumers and dental professionals alike will benefit from this informative online course.  You may earn dental continuing education credits or audit the class at a discounted rate.