727Strongest GIC -"AMALGOMER CR" AVAILABLE NOW!

  • COMMUNITY AWARENESS
    Apr 25 10:52 AM

      From: Universal Dental (Pvt) Ltd. <farhan@...>

      Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      AVAILABLE NOW!
       Comes with a CD containing:

      - Proper Mixing Demonstration
      - Fluoride Release Study
      - Strength Authentication Test

      Order: At any of your local dealer throughout Pakistan , Give reference of availability at Universal Dental(pvt)ltd.

      For Direct Orders Call: 042-37235558 , 37235559 , 37231925
      Follow on Twitter | Friend on Facebook | Forward to Friend
      Copyright © 2014 Universal Dental(Pvt)Ltd., All rights reserved.
      We send Special offers and Updates to our Customers who opted to recieve notifications.

      Our mailing address is:
      Universal Dental(Pvt)Ltd.
      17-Mcleod Road , Lahore (Adjacent to Chowk Hall Road , HBL Bank)
      Lahore 54000
      Pakistan

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp