724Strongest GIC "AMALGOMER CR" AVAILABLE NOW!

  • Universal Dental (Pvt) Ltd.
    Apr 23 1:18 AM
      "AMALGOMER CR" AVAILABLE NOW!

      FACEBOOK LINK

      Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      AVAILABLE NOW!
       Comes with a CD containing:

      - Proper Mixing Demonstration
      - Fluoride Release Study
      - Strength Authentication Test

      Order: At any of your local dealer throughout Pakistan , Give reference of availability at Universal Dental(pvt)ltd.

      For Direct Orders Call: 042-37235558 , 37235559 , 37231925

      Follow on Twitter | Friend on Facebook | Forward to Friend

      Copyright © 2014 Universal Dental(Pvt)Ltd., All rights reserved.
      We send Special offers and Updates to our Customers who opted to recieve notifications.

      Our mailing address is:

      Universal Dental(Pvt)Ltd.

      17-Mcleod Road , Lahore (Adjacent to Chowk Hall Road , HBL Bank)

      (+92)-42-37235558 , 37231925

      Lahore 54000

      Pakistan

      Add us to your address book

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences