715Sixth Annual American Academy of Implant Dentistry MaxiCourse Abu Dhabi accredited for 279.25 CME hours starting April 17th 2014

  • CME UPDATES
    Apr 2, 2014

    From: Ninette Banday [mailto:drnbanday@...]

    Dear Collegues,

    Few seats available for the Sixth Annual American Academy of Implant Dentistry MaxiCourse which will be starting April 17th 2014 in Abu Dhabi.

    It is a one of a kind  Program of 5 Modules, each Module is of 6 days with lectures, hands on workshop, live surgeries and “complete start to finish sessions”. The Program has been Accredited by HAAD for 279.25 CME hours Category 1.

    Attached is the detailed flyer along with the Registration form.

    Please let me know if you  are interested to participate as its sure a limited participation Program and we need to finalize the participation list shortly.

    Regards and looking forward to hearing from you.

    Dr. Shankar Iyer & Dr. Ninette Banday