714Excellence in Fixed Prosthodontics- Hands on workshop 7 CME hours

  • CME UPDATES
    Mar 31, 2014
    From: Ninette Banday [mailto:drnbanday@...]

     Dear Collegues,

     Would like to inform you that Dr. Shankar will be conducting a one day Hands On workshop at the 3 M innovation Center in Dubai on April 19th 2014

     Current Concepts in Crown, Bridge & Veneers  Hands on Workshop – Preparation, Impression &  Temporization

     Attached is the detailed flyer along with the Registration form.
     Please let me know is you all are interested to participate as its sure a limited participation Program and we need to finalize the participation list shortly.

     Regards and looking forward to hearing from you.
     Dr. Ninette Banday