712International Implants Course [1 Attachment]

    Feb 20, 2014

    From: Kalim <kalimbaig@...>

    Dear Client

    Hope you are doing fine and in good health

    We are glad to send you the program ( file attached )  for our next tioLogic© Advanced Implantology training course taking place in Munich, Germany June 19th – June 23rd  2014.

    After our successful courses in the past we are now offering the next course in this beautiful and historic city of Germany.

    As the last course in Frankfurt was fully booked very soon, we recommend to make your registrations in time –

    -- we will register the participants according to the principle "first come, first serve".

    We need the completely filled out registration form before – deadline: March 15th   2014

    Please note that registration won't be taken into account without registration form

    If you need any additional information, you can contact us at any time.

    We are looking forward to you welcome you in Munich.

    Best Regards

    Kalim Mazhar Baig

    Sales & Marketing

    Western Scientific Traders