7 Months Clinical Masters Program in Implantology/ 2 Day Endodontics Course

(664)
  • CME UPDATES
    Jul 23, 2013 Expand Messages
      Dear Colleagues,

      Galvanize the rapidly emerging field of Implantology  by harvesting the unique training from the 20-year experience of the Internationally recognized  Implant mentor and expert Dr MQ. Discover the MQI centre, founded to foster surgical harmony and inter disciplinary training and explore the disciplined multi system pathways, avoiding the pitfalls.

      Please download the attachments for the details of this extra ordinary 7 Months clinical Master Curriculum with Live Surgeries and Hands on our most updated clinical course. Please note that this is a strictly limited course and the registrations are on first come, first serve basis.

      We strongly recommend you to get your seat reserved well before the registration deadline in order to avoid any disappointment. If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact at my cell number.

      Regards

      Ms Humaila K

      0300 7340020

      Course Secretary,

      Pakistan Academy of Implant Dentistry

      MQI Implant Institute, 239-D2, Johar Town (behind LDA Offices), Lahore.
      1051-B, LMQ Road, Multan-60700,
      Call: 0342 9541923, 0333 4213120, 0300 7340020, 0322 4134819
      www.qureshidental.com  Facebook Page: Pakistan Academy of Implant Dentistry

      Picture
      Picture

      CME Marketing by Events Updates

      For advertising contact:

      Email: events.updates6@...

      http://www.facebook.com/eventsupdates

      http://cmeupdates.blogspot.com

      THE WEBSITE IS UPDATED ON DAILY BASIS. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED BY VISITING THE WEBSITE:

      http://cmeupdates.weebly.com

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic