655ICME 2013

  • CME UPDATES
    Apr 20 10:47 PM

      ICME 2013: International Conference on Medical Education

      October 4-6, 2013

      La Plantation Hotel & Resort, Port Louis, Mauritius

                                        Sub: Opportunities for Exhibition & Sponsorship

      Dear Sir,

      I am pleased to inform you that ICME has now become an international brand on Medical Education, after successful launching of events back in 2009 in Islamabad and Abu Dhabi in 2010.

      Riphah International University, Islamabad, RAK College of Dental Sciences, UAE and Doha Academy of Tertiary Sciences, Mauritius is once again organizing this International Event. The prestigious Association of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE) & Ministry of Tertiary Education Mauritius, Government of Mauritius has endorsed this conference.

      The theme of the ICME 2013 is “Health Professions Education:  Aspiring for Excellence”. The conference will address emerging issues in following subspecialties:

      Ethics & Professionalism in Medical Practice

      Scholarship & Leadership in Medical Education

      Evaluation & Assessment

      Curricular Innovations

      Quality Assurance & Accreditation

      Social Accountability

      Prominent educationalists from across the world will be key note lectures, conduct courses and workshops. Faculty, staff, residents and universities students from all over the world are invited to present their papers and attend this conference to share their experience in Medical Education. We would appreciate if the enclosed poster can be displayed on your notice board for dissemination of information to relevant faculty, residents and staff.

      We cordially invite you to attend and participate in this event. With your support and active participation, in the form of registration or sponsorships, we believe that ICME 2013 will enjoy greater triumph.

      Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance, or information on sponsorship opportunities. For more information our website www.icme2013.com can also be visited.

      Cordially yours,

      Dr Arif Siddiqui

      Secretary Organizing Committee

      Cc: Mr. Atiq-ur-Rehman

      Head of Marketing

      Middle East Africa Region

      Conference Secretariat:

      Pakistan: Riphah Academy of Research & Education- Riphah International University.  274 Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi. Pakistan Tel: (92-51) 5125161-7, Dir 92-51-2546082, Fax: (92-51) 5125169, www.icme.org   Email: icme2013@...

      UAE: RAK College of Dental Sciences, Ras al Khaimah Tel: (971) 72222593 Email: info@...

      CME Marketing by Events Updates

      For advertising contact:

      Email: events.updates6@...

      http://www.facebook.com/eventsupdates

      http://cmeupdates.blogspot.com

      THE WEBSITE IS UPDATED ON DAILY BASIS. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED BY VISITING THE WEBSITE:

      http://cmeupdates.weebly.com

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic