This group is a discussion forum for people concerned with the politics of climate change.
- Members are encouraged to post any or all of the following:
- Opinion pieces of their own
- Links to news stories and blog articles*
- Links to scientific papers and reports
- Links to organisations at the frontiers of technology in the fight against climate change.
- Issues for debate within the field of climate change politics.
The forum has a presumption of scientific acceptance, and therefore anyone disputing the scientific theory of dangerous anthropogenic climate change will have their posts deleted and membership revoked. Tolerance for abusive and disruptive behaviour will be virtually nil.
- The principles below should be followed when posting stories from other websites:
- Post the headline and hyperlink
- Post a byline and date if appropriate
- Summarise the story in your own words - do not post any of the content
directly except for single sentences or phrases in quotes as acceptable under Fair Use. The quotes should be, as a rough guideline, less than half of the text posted.
- World Politics
- Aug 9, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.