No activity in last 7 days
We are a group of Cincinnati mothers in the Clifton neighborhood who meet monthly to connect with other moms, share ideas, network, and learn from professionals invited to speak at meetings. We believe that through education and discussion, parents make more informed and better decisions about their own families and build better communities in which to raise those families. It is our mission to serve as a forum for the active exchange of child rearing and child education ideas between parents and others. Monthly meetings are held at members’ homes on the second Tuesday of each month from September to May.
- Nov 8, 2010
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.