NS freight struck a trespasser. The Sandusky Register has a story about it. Mark J. Adamcikmjarail
I read this on Trainorders: Amtrak trains took two hour delays in and around Sandusky - Toledo. Anyone know what is up? Broken down freight?? Mike Kochelmeroscar
Hi All; Does anyone have any information relating to a sinkhole on the lakefront that claimed a NYC (LS&MS?) locomotive and several cars ? I have no otherge13031
Home page photo: NS 287 crosses the NKP bridge over Scranton and Train Avenues late in the afternoon of Friday, August 30th, 2013. Photo courtesy of Jerry Jordak.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Oct 10, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.