Amazing stuff. Thanks Steve. On map sheet 15 it even points out the "old piers." It looks like they were for a bridge that ran perpendicular to the Big Fourmdstotzer
I added the 1918 valuation map sheets 14 and 15 covering the NKP from the Cuyahoga River Viaduct to W50th. The earlier bridge supports shown.stitchenal
Tom, The Central Viaduct crossed the NKP Cuyahoga River Viaduct (NKPCRV) as you can see in the picture I posted earlier in this thread. I can see how bothmdstotzer
Home page photo: NS 287 crosses the NKP bridge over Scranton and Train Avenues late in the afternoon of Friday, August 30th, 2013. Photo courtesy of Jerry Jordak.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Oct 10, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.