Dennis, what follow up are you referring to? According to Blaine Hays, this article will appear in print in a few weeks in an upcoming Sunday edition in themjarail
Thank you sir Sent from my iPhonetrainfan44
... It has been activated in places from there to Alliance... Or as a piggyback to PTC... ... Sargent Signals - Proudly serving the ACJR for 10 years... Andyn8ofs
Home page photo: NS 287 crosses the NKP bridge over Scranton and Train Avenues late in the afternoon of Friday, August 30th, 2013. Photo courtesy of Jerry Jordak.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Oct 10, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.