Mark, Cool! Enjoy the rest of your travels! Thomas Seilernrtower
I've got a daughter and three (soon to be four) grandkids in Yuma, AZ. Three days away by Amtrak. I'd love to do it someday just to see what it would be like.interrobang
Yes, I am now in Norfolk Va. with the little sister Ruth courtesy if Amtrak's #30 and #125. 30 departed Cleveland 50 min. late, departed Pittsburg 30 min. latemjarail
Home page photo: NS 287 crosses the NKP bridge over Scranton and Train Avenues late in the afternoon of Friday, August 30th, 2013. Photo courtesy of Jerry Jordak.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Oct 10, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.