Seen today is a group of GE export locomotives at Rockport Yard, on the north most tracks. Seen this past week are (were) a string of bunk cars at West Parkmjarail
I feel like the Grim Reaper posting these. Far too many lately. http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2015/08/23/fatality-in-collision-with-tra in/ Reed Roadmdstotzer
http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2015/08/21/car-hits-train-in-wellington-1 8-year-old-driver-killed/ CSX train involved. -MDSmdstotzer
Home page photo: NS 287 crosses the NKP bridge over Scranton and Train Avenues late in the afternoon of Friday, August 30th, 2013. Photo courtesy of Jerry Jordak.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Oct 10, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.