Re: ATCS update on old NKP line

  • kc8hnz
    Message 1 of 98 , Dec 8, 2011
      Did a drive by this afternoon, Bay village is indeed live, 75502390060202. And to top that, as I sit here in the parking lot in Avon Lake, I am watching NS employee's route the coax down mast from its brand new antenna! This one will likely be right on the fringes of my server, so I'll have to wait till they activate it to see if I can receive it on the MCP side or not. I'm crossing my fingers and hope I have coverage. Will up date when I start getting indications.

      Jason

      --- In clevelandrails@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Hughes <hughesbrandon@...> wrote:

      > the address itself i was looking for
      >
      > On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 1:04 PM, James <unionrouting@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Brandon:
      > >
      > > The instructions in message 23351 are pretty complete. Is there something
      > > specific that you don't understand that I can explain more completely?
      > >
      > > Keep in mind that the Lorain server is too far away from Elmwood to
      > > receive data, so it is not showing any indications. You have to be mobile
      > > and monitor the site with a radio within a couple of miles to receive
      > > anything. If Arnie gets a server operating, then you would be able to see
      > > activity passed on from his server, since he us located quite close the
      > > interlocking.
      > >
      > > (I can also post an updated MCP file, but I thought I'd wait until more
      > > locations were on line and decoded. In the meantime, it's a good idea to
      > > understand how to edit MCP information, since you can then add to or
      > > correct the data by yourself. That is, assuming the layout is correct.)
      > >
      > > James
      > >

      > > --- In clevelandrails@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Hughes <hughesbrandon@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > would someone please help me with filling in the Elmwood MCP data, im not
      > > > quite understanding this right now

      > > program
      > > review of
      > > speed

      > > see

      > > XP

    • James
      Message 98 of 98 , Apr 9 5:03 PM
        Jerry:

        The zip file is in the following folder:

        James

        Files > Data Files > NS > Dearborn Div. > Cleveland Area