Walt - They finally diagnosed Brantley correctly this week - they announced he doesn’t have an ordinary ankle sprain but some I’ve never heard of ittoddsawicki
One of my biggest concerns is that both Miller and Cody Allen seem a bit shaky. They have been getting the job done, but not in as dominant fashion as in pastmickey.ferguson
Michael Brantley suffered another physical setback from his "sprained ankle" recently. As a long time sufferer of ankle maladies, I have to ask, what kind ofwsvirsky
All things Cleveland sports are discussed here. Please do not feel intimidated. Posting and discussing is much more interesting than lurking.
We're a group that enjoys debating and discussing sports on a somewhat higher level than many "lists," but we enjoy the natural online friendships that have resulted.
So...what's on your mind today?
- May 23, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.