spring tennis and wood

  • wudrak
    Message 1 of 81 , Mar 3, 2001
      Spring's around the corner and its time to dust
      of that old Wright&Ditson you all have. Gotta put
      fresh strings in it. I string em around 38-40 pounds.
      I've taught for over twenty years and practicing with
      a wood racquet after a lay off like the winter is a
      great way to appreciate the fantastic racquets on the
      market today. Spend 10 mins hitting with a wood frame a
      few times. Even 3/4 court is valuable. don't hurt the
      arm, but when you have to hit the sweet spot to even
      get the ball back your game receives obvious
      benefits. And how about the old boys doing what they used
      to do with em?
    • Dennis Claus
      Message 81 of 81 , Sep 12, 2006
        Hi:
        Can you send me a picture? And who is the
        manufacturer?
        Thanks,
        Dennis

        Dennis F. ClausBrokerWestgate Properties14751 Plaza DriveSuite BTustin, California 92780714-838-8559 Ext.11dfclaus@...