My Collection

  • bren2500
    Message 1 of 81 , Sep 10, 1999
      I have only just found this site, I didnt expect
      to find antique racket collectors existed. I started
      15 yrs ago after going to the Championships in 1986
      and seeing their great museum. I started collection
      when i lived in Vancouver and most of my best rackets
      come from here. I now am back in my home country
      Australia.<br><br>Is anyone interested in giving me an idea of the
      value and quality of my small collection, I have the
      following:<br><br>The Hudson Bay Co, Black Prince, writing in black and
      gold print very good cond, 1920's id
      say.<br><br>Wright & Dixon, Boston pre 1900's id say, good cond and
      straight.<br><br>FH Ayres 14oz & 3/4 weight, pre 1900's id say, crack
      at neck<br><br>Forrester & Sons Londan 12oz weight,
      pre 1900's fairly warped and strings
      broken.<br><br>Bussey & Co, London, very attractive cross style brace,
      brass screws.
    • Dennis Claus
      Message 81 of 81 , Sep 12, 2006
        Hi:
        Can you send me a picture? And who is the
        manufacturer?
        Thanks,
        Dennis

        Dennis F. ClausBrokerWestgate Properties14751 Plaza DriveSuite BTustin, California 92780714-838-8559 Ext.11dfclaus@...