Ted Williams Wood Raquet

  • bobfallona
    Message 1 of 81 , Aug 11, 2000
      Does this raquet have any value? It has the press and strings and is average shape. Thanks Bob
    • Dennis Claus
      Message 81 of 81 , Sep 12, 2006
        Hi:
        Can you send me a picture? And who is the
        manufacturer?
        Thanks,
        Dennis

        Dennis F. ClausBrokerWestgate Properties14751 Plaza DriveSuite BTustin, California 92780714-838-8559 Ext.11dfclaus@...