http://www.woodtennis.com

  • schartj
    Message 1 of 81 , Jun 2, 2000
      All you wood tennis racket players & collectors,
      please visit this site <a href=http://www.woodtennis.com target=new>http://www.woodtennis.com</a> any
      comments, suggestions & requests are appreciated. This site
      has just been created so expect lots of updates,
      improvements, additions and changes ...<br>Joe
    • Dennis Claus
      Message 81 of 81 , Sep 12, 2006
        Hi:
        Can you send me a picture? And who is the
        manufacturer?
        Thanks,
        Dennis

        Dennis F. ClausBrokerWestgate Properties14751 Plaza DriveSuite BTustin, California 92780714-838-8559 Ext.11dfclaus@...