Come Whip Out Your Woody (Racquest That Is)!!

  • Daniel Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      I'm Dan Kelly! My wife, Gabriela and I developed High Desert Tennis
      because of the years of High Elevation
      Training we've done in order to stay in shape for being effective Club
      Professionals in Tennis!! After having
      developed and managed our Club in Washington, DC (TennisLink.org)
      ..we've moved here and are ready for camps
      and members. Our 3br-2ba luxury Guesthouse can sleep 8 family members or
      your USTA Team!

      With a combined level of experience exceeding 75,000 client
      hours!!...you don't then get assigned to staff Pros..
      WE do the drill! That's a combined 30 years experience! ...all for $750
      TOTAL!!!

      http://HighDesertTennis.com <http://HighDesertTennis.com>

      OR be a virtual member:

      a Year (training videos)