woodie tennis

  • schartj
    Message 1 of 81 , Nov 22, 1999
      Hi all,<br>I played a woodie dubs tourney about
      1/2 year ago,<br>it was just organized by a local
      pro. Im wondering who knows of any? upcoming woodie
      tournaments ? Im expecially interested in the S.Cal area.
      Seems like they are all disappearing,<br>Los Alamitos
      TC & La Quinta were 2 of the more popular woodie
      sponsoring sites in S.Cal that have stopped. I bet there are
      still many local clubs that have woodie
      events.<br>Happy Turkey day to all, Joe
    • Dennis Claus
      Message 81 of 81 , Sep 12, 2006
        Hi:
        Can you send me a picture? And who is the
        manufacturer?
        Thanks,
        Dennis

        Dennis F. ClausBrokerWestgate Properties14751 Plaza DriveSuite BTustin, California 92780714-838-8559 Ext.11dfclaus@...