rackets for sale

  • Nelson Hanton
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2004
      In my collection of more than 2000+ I have more than 300 good quality wood rackets that are about to be sold cheap. If you are interested please send an email for photos. Thanks

      Nelson

    • Manny Radtke
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2004
        Please send photos. Thank you, Manny

        Nelson Hanton <kingshulamon@...> wrote:In my collection of more than 2000+ I have more than 300 good quality wood rackets that are about to be sold cheap. If you are interested please send an email for photos. Thanks

        Nelson

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2004
          Please send photos. Rick
          --- Nelson Hanton <kingshulamon@...> wrote:

          > In my collection of more than 2000+ I have more than
          > 300 good quality wood rackets that are about to be
          > sold cheap. If you are interested please send an
          > email for photos. Thanks
          >
          > Nelson

          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Jeroen Klein
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2004
            Hi Nelson,

            I'm very currious about your photo's of the wood tennis rackets, please send
            them!

            Greetings

            Jeroen Klein

            2000+ I have more than 300 good quality wood rackets that are about to be
            sold cheap. If you are interested please send an email for photos. Thanks

            Nelson

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • mark thomas
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2004
              Hi Nelson - i am interested in seeing photos are what
              you have. Mark Thomas --- Nelson Hanton
              <kingshulamon@...> wrote:

              In my collection of more than 2000+ I have more than
              300 good quality wood rackets that are about to be
              sold cheap. If you are interested please send an
              email for photos. Thanks

              Nelson

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

              Terms of Service.

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 6, 2004
                I would be interested in viewing the 300 rackets for sale. Greg Hanson