BOOSTED COROLLA

  • ae101gze
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 5:41 PM
      I love supercharged ae86's i raced my buddys WRX STI with his brand new blitz exhaust, we went on a third gear roll it was dead even he shifted to 4th before me and started edging ahead befofe we had to shut it down. this happend a few times he and i where suprised that a worn out 4AGZE could hang with his suby. i will say his suby is dam fast it's stock with the blitz exhaust to my 4agze on 12psi and a custom 3" exhaust.