Is this group dead?

  • gndoor
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 12:03 PM
      I was an active member YEARS ago and really enjoyed it. Life got crazy busy and I've been MIA . . . I just joined another Yahoo group today and thought I would check on this month's book.

      Is anyone lurking around this group? Any chance a few of you would want to revive it? Life is a bit calmer now so I would be game . . .
    • Renee
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11 3:24 AM
        We are here--not dead yet. Some books inspire more discussion than others.Last month our read was challenging & only a few people posted & read the book. this month hopefully will be more accessible to more readers. Please post & read along with us!
        Renee
        --- In classicsreadinggroup@yahoogroups.com, gndoor <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > I was an active member YEARS ago and really enjoyed it. Life got crazy busy and I've been MIA . . . I just joined another Yahoo group today and thought I would check on this month's book.
        >
        > Is anyone lurking around this group? Any chance a few of you would want to revive it? Life is a bit calmer now so I would be game . . .

      • hotknotman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11 9:15 PM
          I'm another of the original members, but I've gone back to college and have no time to read anything that isn't assigned. I graduate next year. (it will have only taken me 47 years to get my BA!) I'd like to read with the group then. In the meantime I'll lurk occasionally. I'm sorry I missed THE LEOPARD. I've heard repeatedly that it's a great book.
          Mick
        • Frank T
          Message 4 of 4 , May 22 2:13 AM
            We are not dead! We have moved to a group called crgII. This allowed us to add new members and use the other functions of yahoo groups. Come join us there.
            FrankT