The Leopard

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4 4:17 PM
      A few years ago our group read the Leopard. Just recently I viewed an
      older Italian film based on the book starring Burt Lancaster as the
      Leopard. He spoke fluent Italian!!! The film was just stunning in its
      cinematography & costumes---it help my interest even though it was
      quite long---3 hours. I was never a fan of Burt Lancaster before,but
      he was wonderful!