Re: Vote totals so far:

  • Frank T
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
      Voting ends Monday.
      FrankT
      --- In classicsreadinggroup@yahoogroups.com, "Trish" <tstineman@...>
      wrote:

      > Frank, when will the voting end? Just trying to plan ahead my
      reading.

      > Thanks,
      > Trish
    • Frank T
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
        I changed your vote, Trish.
        We now have a four way tie. The last chance to vote before I figure
        out a way to break the tie is Today.
        FrankT
        Parades End by Ford Madox Ford 1
        Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte 1111
        All the King's Men by Robert Penn Warren 1
        The Shrimp and the Anemone by L P Hartley 1
        Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen 111
        Manhattan Transfer by John Dos Passos 111
        Middlemarch by George Eliot 1111
        One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez 1111
        wrote:

        > Well, if its not too late, I'm going to change my vote to Middlemarch
        > since it looks like ATKM isn't going to win anyway. :)
        >
        > Best,
      • Renee Mouilso
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
          Well if I may Pipe Up, Middlemarch is the only one of the 4 have not read,so I vote for that--Renee

          Frank T <XTONTOX@...> wrote: I changed your vote, Trish.