Re: [CRG] Re: Amazon.com

  • Doris Ugarriza
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2006
      Dear SHaron. Thank-you so much. Often I look for difficult to find books. Doris

      Sharon Carey <scareyon@...> wrote: Oops - sorry! The link is
      http://www.campusi.com/bookFind/default.asp?srcId=11090

    • ehc16e
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2006
        --- In classicsreadinggroup@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon Carey"
        <scareyon@...> wrote:

        > FYI - There's a website that searches hundreds of book stores for prices
        > of books and comes up with prices from the cheapest to the most
        > expensive. I haven't been steered wrong yet!

        Hi Sharon, for this kind of searches, there's also http://used.addall.com/
        and
        http://www.bookfinder4u.com/
        they work very well.
        bye, Emma, who hasn't posted for ages....