My introduction

  • livingtochill
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hi. I hate lame introductions, but I guess I'll make one. But it'll
      be brief.

      I'm an American living in Poland who is *dying* to talk about books.
      Classics, especially. I hope this group gives me the forum to do so.
      I've browsed the archives and I think it'll do nicely.

      I see that Dubliners is the approved book for March. I'll pick it up.

      Best,
      livingtochill
    • skier8301
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        Hi,
        I just wanted to introduce myself as being new to the group. I'm
        excited to discuss some great books with everyone-- the Great Gatsby
        is one of my favorites!

        Happy Reading.