Kafka for February

  • Frank T
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Kafka's Metamorphosis won in a landlide victory as Feruart's book of
      the month. A reminder that we are reading Maugham'sMoon and Sixpence
      in January. Please remember to use spoiler space for those of us
      (like me) who read the bookduring the month.

      Happy New Year to All.
      FrankT
    • blueeyesmeg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        Hi Frank, looking forward to reading Metamorphosis in February. At
        the moment I have not been able to obtain The Moon and Sixpence from
        the Library, but with a bit of luck I may get it later on in the
        month to read and discuss.

        Meg

        --- In classicsreadinggroup@yahoogroups.com, "Frank T" <xtontox@y...>