Re: [CRG] To the Lighthouse

  • margaret broughton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 9:53 PM
      Hi Ja, it took me a second reading to fully appreciate To the Lighthouse,
      and I really had to concentrate and devote myself to stream of conscience
      writing style. I do not think it is a holiday book. However I do know of
      other people who like you have never been able to finish the book. I have
      picked up Ulysses and told myself I will finsih this book no matter what,
      but I still haven't finished it.lol

      Meg

      >Took this book on holiday with me. This is the second time that I
      >have attempted to read it and both times I have failed to get very
      >far at all.
      >
      >As anybody else had this problem?
      >
      >Cheers
      >
      >Ja

      ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. Get five times more storage - 10MB
      in your Hotmail account. Click here http://join.msn.com/