Hi

  • liana_d_vlsv
    Message 1 of 4296 , Dec 1, 1999
      Salutations, everyone! I just joined the club.
      I've read a few posts, enough to gather that this
      book, Sons and Lovers, is the book you're currently
      reading. May I know who the author is, please? I'm not
      really sure about this reading group bit. I'm a member
      in a few writing clubs, but currently not in any
      reading ones. Anyhow, I'd just like to join this, and
      hopefully, keep up with the
    • sarahbav
      Message 4296 of 4296 , Feb 12, 2002
        In the introduction, I read that Henry James
        prepared the "New York Edition" which was a collection of
        his best works. Washington Square was not included.
        The book was popular but he didn't think much of it.
        Is this a book of any quality? I guess it is a bit
        like a soap opera. Whatever its merit, I enjoyed it.
        It was also quick to read and gave me time to
        explore other books.