Re: Voting - Again

  • anjabe_sp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi,
      sorry, I have been absent most of the time recently, no time for
      reading, I have a conference on HG Wells coming up this month so I am
      reading a lot of his stuff, I am also doing some seminars that
      require reading, and summer seems so much more busy with parties and
      going out.
      I have read Brave new world and Lolita already, would love to join a
      discussion of them, about the other two books I have no idea. I'll be
      back with the group at the latest when the long and dark autumn and
      winter months begin again.

      Anja