i am not lost...

  • paquilter
    Message 1 of 4296 , Mar 1 12:52 PM
      Hello everyone,<br><br>This will be my 4th
      attemptover the last couple days to get a message posted to
      our group. I don't know what the problem is! I send
      my messages and everything looks fine but they never
    • sarahbav
      Message 4296 of 4296 , Feb 12, 2002
        In the introduction, I read that Henry James
        prepared the "New York Edition" which was a collection of
        his best works. Washington Square was not included.
        The book was popular but he didn't think much of it.
        Is this a book of any quality? I guess it is a bit
        like a soap opera. Whatever its merit, I enjoyed it.
        It was also quick to read and gave me time to
        explore other books.