Here's a new author/mystery book

  • mish39
    Message 1 of 4296 , Jan 1, 2001
      Are you a big Tami Hoag or John Sandford fan? If
      so, you might like this new author, R.Friess,a new
      author writing a mystery novel about a naive woman whose
      chatroom love affair makes a bi-polar psychopath kidnap
      her. It's a roller coaster of intrigue, computer
      hacking, romance, mistrust, and corpses. He is trying to
      build readership before trying to publish. With
      building readership, he has a web site up that has the
      prologue and the first three chapters on it. If you would
      be interrested in reading it, you can join his 400
      readers. It is totally free and chapters can be sent
      through email weekly. If you would be interrested, you
      can visit his website for the prologue and first few
      chapters at www.inovel.net. thanks for you time and HAPPY
      NEW YEAR!!!!
    • sarahbav
      Message 4296 of 4296 , Feb 12, 2002
        In the introduction, I read that Henry James
        prepared the "New York Edition" which was a collection of
        his best works. Washington Square was not included.
        The book was popular but he didn't think much of it.
        Is this a book of any quality? I guess it is a bit
        like a soap opera. Whatever its merit, I enjoyed it.
        It was also quick to read and gave me time to
        explore other books.