Howard's End Roll Call

  • paquilter
    Message 1 of 4296 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hello Everyone,<br><br>Just out of curiosity, how
      many people will be reading the book with
      us?<br><br>Also, does anyone know of a website where you can view
      what an author's signature looks like? I think I have
      a signed copy of "A Room With A View" but I can't
    • sarahbav
      Message 4296 of 4296 , Feb 12 6:44 AM
        In the introduction, I read that Henry James
        prepared the "New York Edition" which was a collection of
        his best works. Washington Square was not included.
        The book was popular but he didn't think much of it.
        Is this a book of any quality? I guess it is a bit
        like a soap opera. Whatever its merit, I enjoyed it.
        It was also quick to read and gave me time to
        explore other books.