great expectations

  • lena_etc
    Message 1 of 4296 , Sep 1 2:27 PM
      its sept 1, i'm ready to talk bout the book of
      the month! i loved the book personally and i liked
      the new ending more than the original but thats
      because i wanted a happy ending. the original ending is
      very suiting though.
    • sarahbav
      Message 4296 of 4296 , Feb 12, 2002
        In the introduction, I read that Henry James
        prepared the "New York Edition" which was a collection of
        his best works. Washington Square was not included.
        The book was popular but he didn't think much of it.
        Is this a book of any quality? I guess it is a bit
        like a soap opera. Whatever its merit, I enjoyed it.
        It was also quick to read and gave me time to
        explore other books.