Hello

  • Gono
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 3 7:44 AM
      Hello. I just joined this list and thought I would introduce myself. I live
      in Harrisonburg, Va am married with two kids and a three year old grandson
      who is already a big outdoorskid. Heloves to hike in the mountains and
      camp. Next weekend I am taking him on his first overnight backpacking trip.
      This fall my son and I are taking him on his first caving trip. I was
      practically raised in the mountains backpacking and camping. I have a 1973
      Dodge Tioga Class C motorhome with 27,000 original miles on it which I
      enjoy using in the Remote National forest camping spots . I got rid of the
      70's shag carpet and put in new indoor/outdoor carpet and vinyl flooring in
      the sink,stove, bath area. I am heading out in it this week. Besides
      camping in the motorhome I also enjoy backpacking, mountain biking, caving,
      Ham Radio and Geocaching In the summer I usually spend the summer camping
      one weekend and backpacking the next. I combine mountain biking and
      Geocaching with trailer camping and geocaching with backpacking. Its really
      neat when you can combine several interests together. I look forward to
      meeting all you folks. Take care !!

      "The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese."

      Gono
      Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
      http://www.cfw.com/~jdc
    • anhusky
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 29, 2008
        Hi everyone! A new member hoping to share some time with all of you. I
        just posted pictures of my 21' 78 Dodge Delta. I bought from a
        coworker and it is in excellent condition. I really lucked out.