engine photos....

  • fsd22
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5 5:08 PM
      i had this idea of posting photos of the engine compartments and
      hookups on my "winnie"....sort of an internet manual to help those
      who are having problems with figuring out where certain wires, lines
      and hoses are located and if they are hooked up correctly what do you
      think about that?.....i have a chieftan 1972 winnebago....if there
      are persons who have an idea of how it works could you let me
      know?...also i am trying to get it started but am having a rough
      time.....the original batteries were 1175 cca's but the new ones are
      only 800 cca's....is that a potential problem?...
    • ron routh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5 7:19 PM
        there are lots of internet website designers that can
        help... I personally recommend www.rocknr-ranch.com ..

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com