Superior Motor Homes

  • mtday
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2002
      Iv been told that there is a Superior owners club. Can anyone help me
      find it's site or contact info??
    • Manuel Domingos
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
        I've heard that rumor,too. But never tracked any solid lead.
        Iv been told that there is a Superior owners club. Can anyone help me
        find it's site or contact info??

      • topgeye
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
          --- In classicrv@y..., "mtday" <mtday@y...> wrote:
          > Iv been told that there is a Superior owners club. Can anyone help
          me
          > find it's site or contact info??

          The lady that sold me my 78 29RB told me the same thing but at the
          time my only concern was if I was going to make it 100 miles back
          home in a MH that had been setting for 2 years. But now I am
          interested in finding out if it is true or not. If you get a lead on
          one drop me a line. I would like to talk to others that own the same
          sort of rig I have.
          Roger
        • mike day
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2002
            The only Superior motor home group Iv found so far can
            only be accessed thru a membership to the Family Motor
            Coach Assoc. Iv got a 1971 D-2500 and have owned it
            since 1989. It's a lot of continuous maintenance but
            you sure would have to pay a heck of a lot more money
            for anything built as well. Good luck.
            Mike

            http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com