Re: [classicrv] help...

  • Larry Frogner
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2002
      Try your starting solenoid!! That would be the first thing that I'd check!!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2002
        Sounds like two classics in one, the classic very low battery, have you put
        the battery on a charger?
        This is where a solar powered trickle charger would come in handy.
        <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><
        Yours In Christ
        David G. in Oklahoma

        Consider the Mighty Oak Tree, it started with a little nut that held it's
        ground!
        <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><
        hello, i just purchased a 72 winnebago chieftan.... i am having
        problems getting it started, the alternator turns but will not start.
        i do hear a click but no power.....if any one could assist me in
        resolving this problem it would be greatly appreciated. thanks fsd22

      • fsd22
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2002
          --- In classicrv@y..., "Larry Frogner" <BadBowler111@m...> wrote:
          > Try your starting solenoid!! That would be the first thing that I'd
          check!!

          turning alternator...also i was wondering if the batteries are not
          the same cold cranking amps could that be part of the problem? the
          batteries are brand new....>

          Service. Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
          http://explorer.msn.com

        • bobalou12000
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2002
            "Starter"? Or are looking at a alternator turn?

            Bob.