Re: [classicrv] Rover camper

  • CWBOATS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 7:56 AM
      A bit of advice to new RVers, who are annoyed that they didn't get an owners
      manual with their used RV. Well the first owner may not have had one either.
      First you have to understand that, we all get spoiled with the manuals that
      come with our autos. They include in one book, all accessories. RV usually
      don't come that way.

      My first pop-up came new with no manuals at all, just the salesman
      demonstrating how things worked. My current Winnebago (third owner) came with
      books on the Dodge chassis, Winnie coach, and separate books for each
      appliance. Those appliances can be common to many other brands of RV. When
      you new RVers need advice on an appliance, give us the brand & model number
      of the appliance, and one of us will have a manual on it. (even if we never
      heard of a "Rover camper").

      Chuck