Rover camper

  • cobbie63
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2002
      My wife and I just purchased an 18' Rover TT today and was wondering
      if anybody might have any information (old manual, inst for furnace,
      etc) on them. Not suer what year it is...maybe someone could let us
      know what years they were built and where. Photos coming soon. It
      needs some work but we think we got it for a decent price. Any and
      all assistance about Rover would be most greatly appreciated. Thank
      you.
    • CWBOATS@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2002
        A bit of advice to new RVers, who are annoyed that they didn't get an owners
        manual with their used RV. Well the first owner may not have had one either.
        First you have to understand that, we all get spoiled with the manuals that
        come with our autos. They include in one book, all accessories. RV usually
        don't come that way.

        My first pop-up came new with no manuals at all, just the salesman
        demonstrating how things worked. My current Winnebago (third owner) came with
        books on the Dodge chassis, Winnie coach, and separate books for each
        appliance. Those appliances can be common to many other brands of RV. When
        you new RVers need advice on an appliance, give us the brand & model number
        of the appliance, and one of us will have a manual on it. (even if we never
        heard of a "Rover camper").

        Chuck