12 volt systems

  • John D. Welles
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2002
      I have seen a lot of posts about problems with the 12 volt
      systems on older RVs.
      I just came across this web site that explains very clearly how
      things are wired and how they work.
      http://bart.ccis.com/home/mnemeth/12volt/12volt.htm
      This has helped me with my loose and missing grounds on my
      Suncrest RV.

      John

      84 Suncrest
    • deschwar_83536
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        John - very good. Why don't you post the link to the "Files"
        or "Bookmarks" section on the left side of the screen, ot I can do it
        if you wish.
        co-moderator
        Duane - Dad