RE: [classicrv] Digest Number 744

  • Joel B. Chappell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
      Bob and Mac-

      Here was my solution to the problem in our old 85 Pace....

      I have a single-drawer wooden chest on top of the dog house that holds the
      TV up front. The chest is shaped so that the back edge follows the outline
      of the dashboard. I keep all of the normal junk that you would keep in a
      glove box in the drawer. The hook-up for the TV is under the dash, on the
      co-pilot's side on our old Pace Arrow. We store the TV in the back while
      traveling and set it up once we are stationary. I can post pictures of the
      chest if you wish and probably sketch out some plans. I have been thinking
      of making a removable book rack, for the top of the chest, that will hold
      the Woodall's, Exit Authority, and maps while we are driving. BTW.... strips
      of Velcro hold the chest in place on the doghouse.

      Joel in NH