Re: El Dorado Motorhome

  • malabarxiii
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 7:12 AM
      I am not sure ... but my El Dorado was made by El Dorado Ind. with a
      P30 Chevy 454. I know of 4 others that are Chevy. They are in the
      1980's model come in Class A and C . Mine is marked with Encore.
      But the plate says Premier Model.

      -- In classicrv@y..., "Mike W." <mike_w@p...> wrote:
      > Dee,
      >
      > Can't tell you who manufactured the El Dorado but can tell you
      > it wasn't Ford. The El Dorado could be had with a Chevy chassis
      > and probably Dodge too.

    • koi0495
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11 10:48 PM
        I have a 1988 eldorado encore 29' class a. It is on a ford chassis
        with a 460 ford engine. It was manufacture by EMC, Elorado Motor
        Corp. It was located in kanas, but I don't think it is in business
        anymore. If you find documentation I would appreciate knowing where
        you found it. Trying to follow the wiring is a headache.

        --- In classicrv@y..., "deewinsworth" <laurawinsworth@a...> wrote:
        > Pardon my ignorance, but hubby and I are having a difference of
        > opinion here. Who manufactured the El Dorado Motorhomes? Ours is
        on
        > a Ford Econoline frame, hence hubby thinks Ford made the
        motorhome.
        > I think he's mistaken, but can't tell him who DID produce the
        > motorhome, so of course, I don't know what I'm talking about.
        Please