Refrig rack rubber coating

  • tmead17327@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      I stumbled across this in today's Fort Worth Star Telegram online, and
      thought it was timely to the current conversations here:

      Q. The metal racks in my dishwasher have rusted and lost their rubber coating
      in several small spots. Any way to repair them?
      Gene Austin
      The Philadelphia Inquirer

      A. A universal dishwasher-rack repair kit is available from Frigidaire
      (1-800-374-4432 or <A HREF="http://www.frigidaire.com/">www.frigidaire.com</A> ), a leading appliance manufacturer.
      The kit contains vinyl paint, to recoat bare spots, and vinyl tips for the
      ends of rack wires, which sometimes rust. A kit costs about $9. Instructions
      are included. The kits are sold by some appliance-parts dealers or can be
      ordered at the Web site.

      http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/living/home/home_improvement/interior/appliances/