Re: Quick Connect water hose fittings

  • bamnc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
      Bill and group, FWIW I also put quick disconnect fittings on my hose
      connections for the Bird and the house.

      I found some that I really liked at WalMart. They are brass and seem
      to be very well made. I don't remember the cost, but do remember
      that they were cheaper than any other non-plastic connectors I could
      find.

      They slip together very easily and don't leak . . . what else could
      one want?

      Regards, Bruce in Raleigh, NC KI4ME
      1983 35FC-RB Wanderlodge
      FMCA 7142s - WL 3910 - GoodSam
      http://www.geocities.com/bamnc/mypage.html
    • nascarsix66
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 5:28 AM
        I work for a pressure washer parts disturbution company and we stock
        the hanson quick connect couplers. This is what I have on my Travco,
        if you ever have problem finding them just let me know, we have boxes
        of these things and they are almost next to nothing