Re: [classicrv] work on the road

  • austin macmillan
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1 8:36 AM
      --- raas32@... wrote:
      > Austin
      >
      > Have you tried any work force jobs?
      > most cities have them. You just show up at the work
      > force office
      > early morning [5:30am] and they will tell you where
      > you can go work
      > for the day.
      > you be working in a factory or construction or
      > washing dishes etc.
      >
      > the jobs usually pay around 40 dollars a day and
      > your paid in cash at
      > the end of the day. might help till you can find
      > something more
      > permenant.
      >
      > Good Luck
      >
      > Lisa Smith

      Hi Lisa Well I have tried that and it just didn't work
      for me. It would have been ok if I was payed from 5:30
      but no you don't get payed until you get to the job
      and that was about 10:00 and only worked until 5:00
      and that is not very much money.But thanks anyways Mac

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • austin macmillan
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 27, 2002
        Well got a job for the summer and that is great it is
        in cape cod nice place I hope. I had to cut my trip
        short to the southwest this year maybe longer next
        year I like to stay for at least 4or 5 months. happytrails

        http://auctions.yahoo.com